Learn to recognise the architectural brand of buildings and the evolutionary process represented in the projects of Andrea Palladio. The course introduces students to Brand Design Strategy and the use of the Personal Construct Psychology (PCP) model within the architectural design studio. Through field trips to a number of Palladio's architectural sites in the region of Veneto, students will explore and understand the architectural design process of branding, in both theory and practice.
- Architectural Students
- Urban Planners
- Designers and Artists
Architectural Theory and Practice
The Personal Construct Methodology
Strategic design and city branding
Visits to La Biennale, San Giorgio Maggiore, Vicenza, Ville Venete
Group studio work, peer-to-peer learning
- Classes and tuition in a Venetian Palace
- Course materials, study files, maps, notebooks, pens etc.
- Tickets to museums and exhibitions that are part of the schedule
- Visits to architectural sites in Venice and Veneto
- Peer-to-peer learning, presentations, sharing, critiques
- Working and networking with international participants
- Visits to European Cultural Centre exhibitions
- Welcome and graduation events
- Personalised graduation certificate
- A list of recommended hotels and restaurants.
- NB. Not included: flights, accommodation and food