FRAMEWORK to DEVELOP
Spend two focused, deep and inspirational weeks refining your project and advancing your art career.
Whether you arrive with a project idea or develop one on-site, our course is meticulously structured across four key blocks:
Craft a Project Statement that Makes You Heard. Stand out from the crowd.
Funding. Discover 20 practical funding models to build a sustainable model for your creative endeavors.
Conquer Your Demons.
Tame Imposter Syndrome and Creative Blocks.
Establish yourself as a sought-after artist.
Practice communication strategies to engage with collectors and curators, gain recognition, land interviews.
- Artists to recharge and upgrade
- Professionals to develop an idea (residencies, fairs, collectives)
- Career changers to start with high-quality support
- Creatives from other industries to work on an art project
- Students to enhance portfolio
Statement that Makes You Heard
Production + Funding
Peggy Guggenheim Collection visit
Your inner critic is a jerk: Taming Imposter Syndrome and Creative Blocks
Communication Strategy: Become a Sought-After Artist
Venice Art Biennale visit
- Classes and tuition
- Study files / materials
- Tickets to museums and exhibitions that are part of the schedule
- Welcome coffee, beverages and snacks during the classes
- Goodie bag with a map of Venice, notebook and a pen
- Personalised graduation certificate
- One hour ride on the luxury boat around Venice
- A list of recommended hotels and restaurants
- Not included: flights, accommodation and food