CREATIVE and DIGITAL:
pedagogy of attention
& today's technology
He's distracted when he studies but can spend five hours in a row playing a video game!" Are there techniques that help a student be as attentive in front of a teacher as they are in front of a screen? Digital media engineers think about immersion, dopamine effects, and gratification systems that help to keep the user engaged. This course tackles attention deficit, reflects on risks and limits, but most of all examines the richness of digital tools that we employ as classroom resources.
- All teaches
- All levels
The mechanics of attention
Working with attention in class: immersion, a remedy against distraction.
Towards a pedagogy of attention: toolboxes.
Realisation of the audio guide
- Classes and tuition
- Study files and materials
- Tickets to museums and exhibitions that are part of the schedule
- Welcome and graduation events
- Goodie bag with a map of Venice, notebook and a pen
- Personalised graduation certificate
- A list of recommended hotels and restaurants.
- Not included: flights, accommodation and food